It doesn’t matter if you have already technologies, if you are looking for technologies or if you want to develop new technologies. Meet Hydrogen is the platform that facilitates it.
Meet Hydrogen assists SME in developing cutting-edge clean energy technologies, and in particular hydrogen based systems. Meet Hydrogen clusters provide the platform and resources to enable such development. It starts all from business models and existing products, and then stepping forward to innovation at product, process and model level.
Meet Hydrogen offers its partners following services
- Patent and license pool
- Technology database/overview
- Technology excerpts
- Technology transfer
- Hydrogen competence center
- Clean energy competence center with focus on smart grid, IoT and decentralized energy generation
- Innovation projects – Together with cities and regions we setup innovation projects to provide urban areas with resources to test innovative solutions to their main energy challenges, and see how these work in practice and respond to the complexity of real life.
- Round table projects, bringing users and technology providers together, in order to develop new business models